Avenged Gang
Hey, ^^ How are you? It'd be awesome if you logged in so we could chat or have a heated debate on who will be the best! ^.- Send me a message <3 - C.J.
Avenged Gang
Hey, ^^ How are you? It'd be awesome if you logged in so we could chat or have a heated debate on who will be the best! ^.- Send me a message <3 - C.J.
Avenged Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site where you participate in group wars to win your city.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C.J.'s Template. To Be Used As A Guide Line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C.J.
Admin and the Leader of Clown Academy
C.J.

C.J.'s Template. To Be Used As A Guide Line Empty
PostSubject: C.J.'s Template. To Be Used As A Guide Line   C.J.'s Template. To Be Used As A Guide Line I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:04 am

Character Name/ Or Alias: Jessica Lacily or Crying Jester
Looks: Short 5'0", Long Blonde Hair Usually Died Purple, Characteristically Wears A Jester's Uniform and Face Paint.
Personality: Kind and Protective Towards Friends, Generally Very Friendly But Is A Bitch To Deal With If You Are A Rival to Her Gang or Just A Person She Dislikes.
Special Features: Her Acrobatic Ability, Special Knack For Getting Under Peoples Skin and Ability to Devise Devious Plans And Put Them Into Action.
Weapon of Choice: Twin Beretta 92fs, A Signature Black Snake Katana and a Hidden Knife in the Hilt.
Other: Has Two Pet Cats And A Dog.
Back to top Go down
https://avengedsgang.board-directory.net

C.J.'s Template. To Be Used As A Guide Line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avenged Gang :: Member Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: