Avenged Gang
Hey, ^^ How are you? It'd be awesome if you logged in so we could chat or have a heated debate on who will be the best! ^.- Send me a message <3 - C.J.
Avenged Gang
Hey, ^^ How are you? It'd be awesome if you logged in so we could chat or have a heated debate on who will be the best! ^.- Send me a message <3 - C.J.
Avenged Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site where you participate in group wars to win your city.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeanz Field's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeanz Field
Leader Of The Avenged
Jeanz Field

Jeanz Field's Character Empty
PostSubject: Jeanz Field's Character   Jeanz Field's Character I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:54 am

Character Name/ Or Alias: Jeanz Fields or Crimson Wolf
Looks: Brown hair, golden eyes, around 5'5'', athletic frame. She usually wears jeans and a t-shirt, her hair has one simple crimson red streak in it.
Personality: Sarcastic, kind to those close to her, mean, protective, cold, deadly sweet.
Special Features: Throwing knives, able to move swiftly, but not as well as Crying Jester, and hitting spot on with her gun.
Weapon of Choice: A dagger that looks like it's made out of ice.
Other: Has one dog and one cat.

Last edited by Jeanz Field on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.clot.forumsmotions.com
C.J.
Admin and the Leader of Clown Academy
C.J.

Jeanz Field's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeanz Field's Character   Jeanz Field's Character I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:07 am

Approved, Welcome To The Site!
Back to top Go down
https://avengedsgang.board-directory.net

Jeanz Field's Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avenged Gang :: Member Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: