Avenged Gang
Hey, ^^ How are you? It'd be awesome if you logged in so we could chat or have a heated debate on who will be the best! ^.- Send me a message <3 - C.J.
Avenged Gang
Hey, ^^ How are you? It'd be awesome if you logged in so we could chat or have a heated debate on who will be the best! ^.- Send me a message <3 - C.J.
Avenged Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site where you participate in group wars to win your city.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking in whering pink pants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WinglessDucky

WinglessDucky

Walking in whering pink pants Empty
PostSubject: Walking in whering pink pants   Walking in whering pink pants I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:59 pm

I walk next to C.J. whering pink pants and a pink and white shirt. "Hi, pink is now my new color! Razz " I said happy.
Back to top Go down
C.J.
Admin and the Leader of Clown Academy
C.J.

PostSubject: Re: Walking in whering pink pants   Walking in whering pink pants I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:15 pm

C.J. smirked, she was decked head to toe in purple! "PURPLE PURPLE I'M ALL PURPLE!!!!! <3!!" She squealed twirling around hyperly.
Back to top Go down
https://avengedsgang.board-directory.net
WinglessDucky

WinglessDucky

PostSubject: ooh, pink   Walking in whering pink pants I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:16 pm

I dace with C.J. "We're awesome fucking people!" I said puting my arm a round her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in whering pink pants   Walking in whering pink pants I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking in whering pink pants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avenged Gang :: Other :: Random Topics-
Jump to: